- There is a slightly different sign in system and I will need to re-enroll everyone to make sure our records are up to date, plus there is also a Covid-19 Tracing enrollment form. To sign in each session you will need to fill in a tracing sheet that I need to provide the Church after every session, you’ve likely seen these used in other public spaces.
- There will be hand sanitizer to use for you and your children as you arrive, and before and after using the playground
- If you or your child is even a little unwell, please stay home
- We cannot provide food or drinks so children will need their own lunchboxes and drink bottles
- Children cannot share their food
- We are currently unable to offer parents morning tea either, but this may change depending on Church use of kitchen guidelines
- There will be some changes in how we use the music equipment too, we are having a meeting tomorrow to figure out what these changes will be.
What is Little Wigglers?
It’s music and movement for babies and toddlers run by Kapiti Parents Centre. The sessions run for half an hour with an emphasis on fun, interactive activities for parents and their pre-schoolers.
On Tuesdays we have a special room just for babies! We use bubbles, mirrors, scarves, shakers, instruments and more for a complete sensory experience for your little one.
The toddler room runs at the same time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we’re quite a bit louder, tend to dance around a lot and encourage adults to join in the fun! During sessions, we use a variety of music, along with lots of hands on activities including instruments, pom poms, ribbons, poi, bubbles and parachutes. We use fun songs and accompany them with actions that can then be used at home.
Morning tea is provided (some like to bring their lunch box and that’s ok too) followed by Toddlers Plus Playgroup, run by the Anglican Church Family. We have been informally partnering with the Anglican Church Family for over 15 Years.
Come along and try it, $3 per family per music session or FREE for Kāpiti Parent Centre members
9:30 am Tuesday and Wednesday in term time at St. Paul’s Church corner Kapiti Rd & Langdale Ave
Everyone is welcome, so come along and join the fun!
WHERE: St Paul’s Anglican Church, Corner Kapiti Road and Langdale Avenue
WHEN: Every Tuesday & Wednesday of Term time from 9:30am, followed by morning tea and Playgroup.
COST: $3 per session per family. If you are a member of Kapiti Parents Centre then it is free!
For just $70 a year, you have unlimited access to attending Little Wigglers, (You only have to attend for 24 sessions and its paid for!) plus you will also receive other fantastic members benefits, and our bi-monthly magazines. If you are not a member, then contact us today to join or ask on the door.