How to better protect you and your family with a few steps only.
- Plan your outdoor activities before 11 am or after 3 pm when the sun UVs levels are lower.
- Slip a long sleeve shirt or a lightweight cotton top to increase protection from the sun.
- Use a shade from leafy tree or umbrella.
- Apply sunscreen generously 20 minutes before going outside and reapply every two hours or after a swim or a play with water.
- Wear a hat with wide bream.
- Choose well-fitted sunglasses.
Note: You can be sunburnt on cool or cloudy days.
Did you know? – Around 90% of melanoma skin cancers are caused by too much sun exposure.